Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Cricketers on the show

Day before yesterday,  cricketers Brett Lee and Chris Gayle had come as the guests at Kapil Sharma Show.


Chris Gayle is a West Indies cricketer. 


When I saw him on the show, I thought I am watching a chimpanzee grinning  !!!


Chris Gayle throughout the show, he was grinning. 


When he was doing that, his all super white teeth were visible. 


But both the cricketers were talented other than cricket. 


Brett Lee could play guitar and Chris  Gayle could rap as well as dance. 


But I had a  feeling that Kapil Sharma as the host, is doing fruit less attempts that he can not talk in English and also don't understand. 


May be their accent is different but we can understand what they mean to say. 


I don't think it as funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment