Friday, June 23, 2023

Name of the colour without letter e

 Recently I remembered this incident.


My nephew Anirudh was studying at LKG. 


I asked him this question. 


Tell the name of the colour without letter ' e ' in it ???



Being a LKG student, he came with the names of different colours.


He said, 


White, Red, Green, Blue


His list got over !!!


I said whatever the name of the colour he said, all have letter ' e ' in them.


I asked him Think, Think......


After a long pause , he said


BLACK !!!


I was impressed.......


I asked him to tell one more colour name. 


After a long pause, he said.... 


PINK   !!!! 



I am proud of my nephew !!!


For a boy studying at LKG, this is more than enough.


I know there are many colours without letter ' e ' in them.


But for a LKG boy, whatever he said , showed his intelligence level 

No comments:

Post a Comment