Tuesday, June 13, 2023

What do you want to have if it is free ?

 In Saturday 's Kapil Sharma Show, Kapil wanted to know from the

 audience whether given free, what they would like to have ??



I thought it as a relatable question as in our state also, government is giving

  free offers.




One of the audience stood up and said that she wants free panipuri  !!!! 



As it is a comedy show, she must have said it in a funny way. 



Not thinking about politics and serious matter, I asked the question to myself.



If i were to give the answer in the same way, 


I would like to have churmuri for free   !!!


Till now, I haven't tasted panipuri. 


Panipuri and similar chat items are popular in North India but not in South India.


I like the street style churmuri than any other food items. 


Churmuri quenches hunger also and it is very easy to prepare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment