Saturday, June 17, 2023

My good nature of helping others

 I had to tell this.


Nowadays no one is worried about other people.  All are engrossed in their own problems.


But I am not one of them   !!!!


I always thought I am special. But everyone were underestimating me. 


Till now, situation is like this...... 


My pet cat was very thirsty. 


She is an intelligent cat.  She directly went to bathroom. 


To her badluck, there was not a trace of water in the bathroom. 


As I don't have any useful work to do,  nowadays I just keep following her   !!!


I felt very bad by looking at her struggle to drink water. 


I filled the mug full of water and kept it in front of her. 


But she had few sips of water and thanklessly went out of the bathroom holding her tail straight up   !!!!


But I was happy that I helped someone in need ..... 


No.... No.... No claps please  !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment