Thursday, December 7, 2023

Don't judge a book by its cover .....

 I am talking about myself...


I was watching the episode of Koun Banega Karodpati program.


It was the start of new week and New contestants were sitting to play the game. 


Amitabh Bacchan started introducing the contestants. 


Whenever he does that, focus of the camera will be on the respective contestant and he/she will face the camera with smiling face and wave or greet us.


But this Monday something else happened...... 


Amitabh Bacchan started introducing the first contestant.


That fellow neither looked at camera nor waved at camera. 


He was just sitting with his head bent down. 


By watching that, 


I thought he is an arrogant and disrespectful person. 


Amitabh Bacchan continued introduction of others and all of them faced the camera with a smiling face. 


After the introduction, pointing at the first contestant, Amitabh Bachchan said, 


This contestant is blind...... 


I will slowly read out the question so that he can listen and understand...... 


That time, I really felt ashamed of myself.


He didn't know camera was facing him as he is blind .



We must not judge a book by its cover...... 



Take time to know the reason for the behaviour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment