Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Koun Banega Karodpati question

 Recently I came across this question on Koun Banega Karodpati program


Question 


Which bird has the ability to fly for long time without flopping its wings  ???


Kyte 

Sparrow 

Pigeon 

Hummingbird 


I knew that eagle can fly for long time without flopping its wings.


But eagle is not there in options. 


When looking at options, I ruled out Sparrow, Pigeon and Hummingbird.


So we are left with Kyte. 


But I didn't know what is Kyte as a bird. 


So I asked Google to tell the name in kannada. 


It said       ಬಿಳಿ ಗರುಡ   with the photo of the bird. 


Then I realised it as     ಗೇಲು       in tulu language. 


In our locality,  we call it an auspicious bird. 


In Udupi, this bird always fly in circles over the chariot where pooja of God Krishna takes place on Makara Sankranti. 


Every year it takes place.  The bird always comes exactly at the final pooja time !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment