Saturday, April 6, 2013

My day with Gunda

                          My day  with Gunda

In our place , power is gone for every 1 1/2 hours. All thanks to MESCOM . Now examination period is also over and now no one complains if he do load shedding.
Early in morning , there was no power. I was sitting outside . We cant sit inside house without fan . Fan can be run on inverter but if we empty the charge of inverter during this early morning , what about rest of day ?!
As I was sitting outside , Gunda slowly stepped inside our compound . Gunda stays in neighbour's house. Gunda likes me .
Daily his day starts with a visit to our house. As I was sitting outside , he was very happy by seeing me. But I was unaware of his presence.
He called out my name. I was surprised by seeing him. I showed him a chair to sit. He sat besides me and soon fell asleep .
That time, I touched his hand . He didnt say anything . I touched his ear . Now he opened his one eye. Soon that also shut down.
Now I knew that he will not say anything . Then I bent and touched his nose . Now came the  voice " Meow " ! He was awake and started cleaning the areas wherever I had touched !

No comments:

Post a Comment