Monday, April 1, 2013

My journey through Agumbe ghat

                                       My journey through Agumbe ghat

Today , I had a journey through Agumbe ghat. When my parents went on this journey , 4 months back , the ghat was at its worst possible condition.
The road was full of pot holes and it was a great punishment to travel . These information I heard. But today , I actually had a journey.
As I am quite smart , I didnt go when my parents had arranged the journey.
But today , I had the journey. I had lots of pre assumptions about the ghat in my mind. But it was a lovely experience.
When I was going in the car , I observed the monkey with a black face and also black body. Driver said that is the particular species of monkey which is  in the verge of extinction and it can be seen only in Agumbe nowadays.
The side way picture is awesome. The ghat is having hair pin curves and little distraction may result in our death ! That's why big vehicles like large buses and lorries are prohibited from using the ghat. Only mini bus , cars , jeeps etc.
Now , my journey through ghat was lovely . No pot holes on the road . It looks like I am travelling on the roads of a foreign country !
Its all because of assembly elections that have been declared in Karnataka. The leaders must say their achievements ( if there any ) to people .
Thats why all this circus . But I had a nice experience..

Moral : Plan your tour when the elections are nearing . At least at that time , roads will be in a fine condition to travel !

No comments:

Post a Comment