Monday, November 18, 2013

Detective Serials

                                      Detective Serials

Yesterday was Sunday. Its time to watch " adaalat " serial on Sony Entertainment Television.
Lawyer K. D. Pathak has solved the present case too , just like he was solving all the other cases. Story was about murders believed to be done by a ghost.
As I was watching it , a thought came to my mind. The script writer whoever is writing the script for the episode, must be a true intelligent.
He has chosen the profession of script writing. Just imagine, if he is implementing all his ideas in real life, I mean to say if he does a murder on the same basis as shown on TV, then whole country would be in trouble.
But writing a detective story is not so easy. I have tried writing one. But in my story, the culprit can be easily identified in the first scene itself !
I thought it is not going to be my cup of tea. I like Agatha Christie's detective novels. One thing I realised after reading many stories by her : the person , whom we think can not do a murder, is actually a murderer ! At first, I was guessing the culprit.
But later , I dropped the habit since I became suspicious on each and every character of story ! Writing detective stories needs lot of hard work , which I can not do !