Saturday, November 23, 2013

Honey Singh's new music video

                              Honey Singh's new music video

When doing internet , I always listen to music. I also watch TV. When movie Chennai Express was about to release, the song " Lungi Dance " was a hit . It was sung by Yo Yo Honey Singh. I watched the song on TV.
In the song, Honey Singh was there with Shah Rukh Khan. I always thought Honey Singh looked more handsome than Shah Rukh Khan !.
Honey Singh has released his new music video. I am sure it will be a hit too.
I read in news paper that Honey Singh is coming to Manipal to perform. I was excited . Students of Manipal must be calling him.
But since then there was no news of that function. Everyday I read news paper hoping to find some news. But everytime , I am disappointed.
Anyway, I can watch his new song on TV.