Friday, July 25, 2014

Kapil made my day !

Yesterday I was feeling gloomy. Since morning , it was raining. I was alone in the house whole day. Not interested to do any thing.

That time , as I always do , I switched on computer and started searching for " Comedy Nights With Kapil  " . I watched the 19th July episode of Comedy Nights having Pathan brothers as guests.

I always do things differently !

Finally Kapil made my day with his episode full of laughter . Kapil started his show , talking about game of golf . He said some funny facts to which even the professional golfers must agree .

Then came the guests of show , Pathan brothers , both are cricketers , elder one --- Yousuf Pathan is a batsman and the younger one -- Irfan Pathan is a bowler .

Then started the various comedy acts. Kapil asked the brothers to describe each other . Irfan said lot of good words about his brother . When Yousuf was asked he said " Irfan talks too much "!

Throughout the episode , it was Irfan who talked and Yousuf was just a listener !

Then Kapil's turn too came .  The brothers asked Kapil to explain the cricket terms , fine leg , silly point and byes.

Kapil gave the most humorous answer to each question .

Then Daadi planned  " Swayamvar " of Irfan !

Whole episode was full of fun.

I watched the same episode ' n' number of times ,
where n varies from 1 to 3 !

When I switched off computer , I was still smiling , remembering the funny acts played on show . Please do not take trouble to compare me with a Sardarji !