Friday, July 18, 2014

My speciality

I always think myself as a " special girl " . Even neurologist and physiotherapist agree with me.

Reason ?

? ? ?

I walk with 4 legs !

Don't  think me as an alien . I have 2 of my own legs and the remaining 2 are my crutches .

Walking with crutches consists of a simple science.

It is the science of equilibrium !

Whenever I want to walk  holding crutches , these are the basic steps ----

1 . Left crutch , right foot forward
2 . Right crutch , left foot forward

Now the question arises , what if we miss the steps ? I mean to say what happens if we keep left crutch and left foot forward?

It will not do any difference until we can stand on our legs. But if the leg is injured  or weak , then missing the steps can result in a fall .

 This special knowledge was came into my mind when I was staring at the wall . ( Usually I do ).