Monday, July 28, 2014

Murders by cat

Yes , this was the story in Saturday's adaalat serial.

KD proved that cat did not do murders , but circumstances were such that the presence of cat was there in every murder scene.

But KD proved that if a cat comes in contact with a person , it will shed its hairs on them . But there was nothing like that on dead bodies.

I wanted to check this fact.

Gunda , our neighbour's tomcat did not meet me yesterday . Today morning , he showed his face . I thought this is the time to check.

I grabbed him and made him to sit on my lap. He was very happy by seeing the sudden shower of love over him . ! He slept in no time.

Now I am in a fix. I do not want to wake him up . But what about my experiment ?!

That time , my mother opened a box and took out a packet of chips. Gunda had a good sense of smell , he can figure out eatables even he is sleeping !

Suddenly he jumped from my lap and went inside the house searching for the source of sound ! I started checking my dress.










There were hairs , but not so many as shown in serial .