Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Indian bowlers restricted SA to lowest total.

 Yesterday was the final match between India and South Africa one day International.


I feel bored to watch 50 over match.


So I started to watch from evening 6 o'clock.


India has started batting. Gill and Dhawan were at the crease. 


Now I looked at how much South Africa has scored. 


I couldn't believe my eyes..!!!!


South Africa has scored just 99 runs from 50 overs  !!!!


Required run rate is just 0.91.


I cursed myself for watching the game late. 


Indian bowlers Siraj, Shardul Thakur were exceptional in bowling. Spinner Kuldip Yadav shined by taking 4 wickets.


Indian openers Dhawan got out early. But Gill and ishant kishen were there.


But Ishant Kishen didn't stay for more time. 


Then came Shreyas Aiyyer. Both Gill and Shreyas were trying to score runs. 


Gill got out when he was at 49 runs. 


Shreyas Aiyyer finished the low score match by hitting a 6. 


Thus India won the match and also the series. 


Though we had inexperienced players in the team, we were able to win the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment