Wednesday, October 5, 2022

My observations from the match

 Yesterday was the last  T20 match of the 3 match T20  series between India and South Africa.


South Africa cricket team is having serious problems as their captain himself is not scoring beyond single digit run. 


India has already won the series. This match result will not be considered. 


Finally South Africa won by 49 runs. 


I remembered one Koun Banega Karodpati question. The reason will be known why I am writing this article, soon. 


Which country flag is having more number of colours?

1. India

2. South Africa

3. China

4. USA


I tried to remember the flags of all the above said countries.


Though I remembered the design of flags, l could not count how many colours are there in them.


Yesterday I had a good look at South Africa flag. I made a list. 


India flag has 4 colours  including the colour of Ashoka Chakra which is blue.


China's flag is 2 coloured red and yellow.


USA flag has 7 red and 6 white straps with  15 white stars in a blue coloured square at the top corner. Total  4 colours. 


South Africa flag has 6 colours green, red, black, white, gold, blue., with a Y shape in the middle. 


So it is the South Africa flag which has more number of colours in it. 


I thought it is a good thing to write. 





No comments:

Post a Comment