Friday, October 14, 2022

Koun Banega Karodpati question

 This question was asked in Koun Banega Karodpati program.


I asked the question to my nephew Anirudh. He gave me the correct answer.


He is now in 4th standard. 


Question


Swat Valley which was flooded recently, is in which country?


1. Bangladesh

2. India

3. China

4. Pakistan


When I asked the question to Anirudh, he instantly gave me the correct answer.


Pakistan


I was totally impressed.

 I asked him what he knows about Swat Valley?


Then he said,


I don't know anything about Swat Valley.


But I know that recently there was the flood in Pakistan. 


Looking at the options, I have given answer  !!!


Listening to that I was impressed as Aniruddha is just 10 years old but he


has got the ability to think positively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment