Friday, February 2, 2018

Indian cricket captain has made the team to win

Yesterday was the first one day international cricket match between India and South Africa. South Africa had won the toss and decided to bat first. As I can not tolerate watching our bowlers getting punished as South African batsmen hit 4s and 6s , I didn't watch Indian bowling.

I read in news paper that spinners Chahal and Yadav bowled really well .  I didn't watch the Indian batting also . To say it in short , I didn't watch whole game itself !

According to me , this has to be the today's news headlines ! But India has won the match by defeating South Africa all because of captain Kohli's hundred . I was very moved by the fact that this is India's first win in Durban , the match venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment