Sunday, February 4, 2018

Indian spinners did the magic , India win the match

Today is 2nd one day cricket match between India and South Africa. After missing the action in previous match where India has won, I had decided to watch the 2nd one day completely.

I was not disappointed !!

Just now South African batting is over. India has won the toss and decided to field first . I watched each and every ball that Indian bowlers have bowled . It is the day of Indian spinners.

Especially spinner Yajuvendra Chahal . His report  card reads 5 wickets for just 22 runs !

South Africa were 99 / 5  .  Soon they are all out for 118 !

I thought South African track helps fast bowling . But today's track helped spinners . Indian bowlers rocked in the match .

My complaint :

Hardik Pandya didn't get any wickets . But he was quite expensive . I had the feeling that South African batsmen were waiting for Hardik Pandya to bowl so that they can hit boundaries ( 4s ) .

I hope India will not face any problem in chasing the target . India needed just 2 runs to win but umpires well for lunch break . India completed the task in 1 over and 2 balls.

Now India leads the 6 match series with 2-0 .

No comments:

Post a Comment