Friday, February 23, 2018

Hardik Pandya doesn't contribute with bat

With a very sad and heavy heart I am writing this blog article . India has lost the 2nd T20 cricket match against South Africa . I didn't watch the match as it started at 9.30 pm . It is my sleeping time .


It has done good to me that I didn't watch the match . India has lost the match and my mindset would be saddened by that .

Just now , I read an article from former Indian cricket player , Roger Binny . He was quoted saying that Hardik Pandya doesn't contribute with bat . He feels that Hardik Pandya is in the squad because of his bowling capability meaning as a fifth bowler not as an all rounder .

I feel the same though no one cares . I hope Hardik Pandya will silence his critics by his match winning performance with batting and prove himself as an all rounder .

No comments:

Post a Comment