Friday, February 2, 2024

Kids are always kids !!!

 My nephew Anirudh is very fond of comic series Chota Bheem.. 


He used to mimic chota bheem 's actions.


One day in our house, my mother had prepared besan laddoos. 


The laddoos were yellow in colour and my mother had stored them in the plastic pet jar. 


Anirudh had noticed the laddoos. 


My mother gave him one of the laddoos to eat. 


Instead of taking a bite of laddoo, Aniruddha gulped the whole laddoo into his mouth  !!! 


We all were watching him in the shock. 


He flexed his muscles of hand and showed us how strong he is, just like chota bheem  !!!! 


At that time, my mother came shouting..... 


That time, Aniruddha stood in front of my mother with his legs wide open. 


I was looking at him what is he going to do next ??!! 


Looking at my mother, he started doing his fore finger to and fro. 


That too with the sound, t o e y... toey   !!! 


Anirudh didn't stop there.... 


He came near of my mother and started hitting her stomach with his tiny fists   !!! 



My mother started laughing holding his hands. 


Because chota bheem series was being played on TV. 


Chota bheem was busy in thrashing the villains.   !!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment