Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Monkey, the menace !

                               Monkey, the menace !


Everyone knows about Dennis the menace. Similarly, I am thinking of writing Monkey, the menace ! Because in the place I stay, the trouble given by monkeys are unimaginable.
When I went near the gate today morning, I heard noise coming from up the coconut tree. There I saw a group of monkeys sitting atop the coconut tree and picking the tender coconuts.
In next moment , they were on the next tree drinking tender coconuts. We humans drink water or tender coconuts to quench our thirst during afternoon. But these monkeys are on the duty early in morning. If we are able to catch and train the monkeys,  the labour problem we are facing for climbing the coconut trees and plucking the coconuts will get solved !
I hope they dont want anything in return than tender coconuts. Because of deforestation, monkeys are coming to nearby villages of forest . No way other than this for them too. I wonder how monkeys come to know which are the tender coconuts and the bad ones.
If they can teach the technique to us , it will be a great help.

No comments:

Post a Comment