Monday, May 21, 2012

An uneasy feeling

                                                  An uneasy feeling

Around morning 6, I start walking using my elbow crutches in the front yard of house. I completed some rounds and sat in the chair for relaxation. At that time, a dog jumped the compound. It was truly surprised by seeing me at that time.
It came near me. Suddenly all the reports I had read in news papers ,came to my mind. In Bangalore, street dogs had bitten and had wounded children badly. I dont know whether this dog is a stray dog. Suddenly I remembered if the dog wags its tail, it means it wants your friendship.
But this fact I know, but does the dog know?! It was coming very near. I started reaching for my crutch, if it comes more near then I will surely hit it. Suddenly it stopped there itself. It saw my face. By this time, I started yelling at it.
Then hearing my cry, it took its steps back and climbed compound again. Before jumping to other side, it again saw my face. By this time, I started developing a feeling of uneasyness. But who knows, mentality of a dog? Then I consoled myself that whatever I have done is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment