Sunday, May 27, 2012

Nightingale calling . . .

                                           Nightingale calling

Here in rural side, there are many trees. Always breeze. Since it is the time of mango, may be nightingales are finding place in mango trees.
I always hear the voice of a nightingale here. So much of melody in its voice. Dont know  whom it is calling.. My imagination was working. Now I think it is calling its mate because it is fed up of its loneliness !
But I heard its voice around morning 4 today. I wondered why is it not sleeping?! What other work it has to do by getting up at morn 4?
Here all the birds are making noise getting up early in the morning. They are the best companions for me throughout the day. I observed many crows coming to bath at nearby lake. So much noise they make by calling all their friends to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment