Sunday, May 13, 2012

A sigh of relief

                                           A sigh of relief

Sitting in a rural area, I dont have other work than to watch my surroundings. Here, though power cut happens, but internet connection is readily available.
Kudos to telecom companies. I was reading an article about devastation in 2012. Suddenly I observed 2 cats walking merrily with each other. Till now, I had seen cats fighting with each other. But here, scene is totally different !
I agreed that all these are the precautions of devastation which is going to happen in some more months. I was thinking that what me alone can do for that? Everyone is going to die and me too.
Then I observed that the same two cats now came back fighting with each other. Their tails have become thick and they were staring at each other, making the peculiar sound. With that, I heaved a sigh of relief thinking that end is not here yet !

No comments:

Post a Comment