Friday, August 8, 2014

Anger of Gunda ....

Today morning , I was alone in the house . Gunda had come to meet me. ( I know I have used these  words many times . But Gunda always do like that . What to do ? )

He saw me through the window and came running towards me . We both sat together talking . He was talking loudly since I was inside the house and he , outside.

Suddenly it was cloudy. I excepted rain to come at any moment . So , I said to Gunda in Tulu , " Mugal aand , illag po " ( It is getting cloudy , go to your house )

But Gunda remained talking . He didn't care for my words. Finally rain started pouring down. Now Gunda is stuck . He saw my face with an expectation.

But  how can I let him in ? I was alone in the house . I said the same to him . He understood my dilemma and he sat in the corner waiting for rain to subside.

Finally rain has stopped. Gunda prepared to leave . Seeing that , I wanted to wish him a ' bye ' . I stretched my hand outside and started waving .

Suddenly , Gunda turned back . He came near the window. He scratched my hand in anger ! I quickly took my hand back .

This is the way Gunda shows his anger . He has big , big nails which are very sharp just like a lion . Anyway , both of them belong to same family .