Friday, August 15, 2014

PM's speech , addressing the nation on Independence Day

Today , Aug 15 is our Independence day .

My father had switched on TV and started browsing for Doordarshan channel to watch the speech of our PM , Narendra Modi on 6.30 AM itself .

But soon he was becoming impatient . PM's speech has not started yet.  I asked him to switch OFF TV and said I will inform him when the speech gets started .

Father switched OFF TV . I took the chair and sat in the balcony . Father was surprised by seeing me sitting on balcony .

I assured him not to worry , I will inform him on beginning of speech .

Time passed.....



.....

.....


I was right ! Soon I heard the loud voice of bursting crackers ......





I asked father to switch ON TV as PM has started his speech.

PM was addressing the nation . Even I joined my father to listen to the speech . ...

By hearing the speech , I started to feel proud to born as an Indian.

At the end of his speech , when PM said Bolo Bharat Mata ki ..... Without hesitation I said Jai .
similarly for , Jai ...... Hind .
Vande ....... Mataram.

All of us , stood up for national anthem .