Sunday, July 22, 2012

Gunda in angry mood

                                 Gunda in angry mood


Yesterday , when I was reading magazine sitting near the window, Gunda saw me from the gate. He was passing by. But seeing me, his whole plan got changed !
He came inside the gate shouting. I heard his voice. By seeing him walking fast, I was scared. He continued shouting.
I didnt open the door. He came near the window. He knew that I am watching his movements. Coming near the window, he continued shouting.
But still I didnt open the door. He was going on shouting. At that time, clouds gathered in the sky. Seeing that, Gunda feared that rain may come and I am not opening door.
With a heavy heart, he was going to his house. He was murmering something. I saw him leaving with dragged steps. I felt bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment