Sunday, July 15, 2012

One morning, me and Gunda. . . .

                                One morning, me and Gunda. . . . 


It was a Friday morning. Rain has taken little rest from its duty. Sun was trying to show his face between the dark clouds. Finally he has succeeded !
After seeing the sunrays on our sit out, I quickly brought a chair to sit in sit out. I enjoy sitting in early morning's sunrays. Gunda was looking at me from faraway place.
Soon, he came near me. At that time, I just made myself comfortable ,sitting in chair. Gunda came near me. It was a pleasant surprise for me . I didnt  know what to do.
After all, it is Gunda, my super hero. I showed place for him to sit. He was happy ,for finding a place next to me.After that, both of us sat facing the Sun with our hands tied together !
Finally, I have taken a photo of Gunda too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment