Monday, August 1, 2011

The concept of heaven

                                   The concept of heaven
A bird was seen singing on the tree. It was singing as though it has forgot all of its surroundings. Every passerby on street were standing for some time, listening to the songs sung by bird. It had the strength of making others happy.
An angel was passing on sky. He observed singing bird and people who are listening to its song. He thought bird must be in heaven. He came near bird and said come, lets go to heaven. Bird asked what is there in heaven?  Angel replied what you can dream of in earth, all are present in heaven.
Bird asked can I sing over there? Angel replied you can sing. There is no restriction any thing. You can lead a luxurious life.Bird said Then I dont want to come. I can create heaven over here by my singing. People forget their problems listening to my songs. If my songs can help others to live life with satisfaction, why I should dream of another heaven. This is my heaven."

No comments:

Post a Comment