Friday, August 19, 2011

Secret of successfull marriage

                                    Secret of successfull marriage

This incident based on the discourse given by Admar Mutt seer in Udupi. Once Satyabhama was very angry on her husband Shrikrishna. She was waiting for someone to share her feelings. That  time she met Draupadi. Satyabhama thought Draupadi is the suitable person to share her feelings.
Satyabhama told everything to Draupadi and how Shrikrishna is not listening to her. After telling all these, Satyabhama asked Draupadi " I am unable to control only one husband. But you have 5 of them. No complaints told by you once also. How is it possible?"
Draupadi smiled and said " I have 5 husbands. But I am treating all of them equally. When they come back from the work, I personally open the door for them. I take personal attention of each of them. I will not tell silly matters to them. What is important, on those matters we sit and discuss. So,it was not a problem for me."
Listening to this, Satyabhama understood in a family, it is better to be a good listener than talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment