Monday, December 23, 2013

Comedy Nights with Kapil

                           Comedy Nights with Kapil

I always watch Kapil's comedy show. It comes on Colors channel on Sunday.
Whenever I feel sad or bored , I watch the show. Since boredom has no time limits , either I watch it on TV or on internet.
Kapil has a good timing of humor. According to me, he is one of the best comedians. I have watched all the telecasted episodes, but they seem fresh to me whenever I see them.
Kapil's show consists of his wife, dadi, naukar , buvaan and also his troublesome neighbours. Siddhu is also present on the show.
Not only me, entire nation watches and loves his show. Kapil is holding the 93rd position in the list of India's famous 100 celebrities
As everyone know, I only watch the good shows ! This is just an example of my taste. .