Monday, December 2, 2013

Why do I get scared while watching horror serials?

                   Why do I get scared while watching horror serials?

I admit that I get scared while watching a horror serial. Not only horror serial, it is the time when a murder happens in detective serials too.
Now I know the cause. The problem lies with the background music they play in horror serials. Hearing the music itself, I shiver !
Though I am brave, it is the music which scares me , it contains howling of dog or a wolf. 
Our neighbour is having a pet , a dog. Every night it produces the same sound as I hear on TV. But dog is not doing this during day time.
I always think that dog is having a grudge against me. If I sleep without switching on fan ( that too in maximum speed ) , I am going to have sleepless nights.
Everyday I experiance this. Day by day , the sound is becoming louder.
I think of writing a story in which I kill the dog which produces the sound.