Sunday, December 15, 2013

Dracula of Adaalat serial ruined my sleep !

                          Dracula of Adaalat serial ruined my sleep !

Yesterday was Saturday  Its the day to watch adaalat serial.  .
Yesterday's story was about Dracula who drinks blood of people , it catches . Yesterday , it had caught Varun , assistant of K. D. Pathak.
I know Dracula dont exist. But its the background music , they play when Dracula enters the scene. As usual I shiver !
Though , I am brave , yesterday I went to bathroom twice after listening to music.
After watching serial, I went to bed. I had Dracula in my dreams ! It was sucking my blood. I was shouting and tried to escape .
But really , it was not my dream. Something was really sucking my blood ! Suddenly I woke up because of pain in my neck.
There it was.... ..


No.. No.. Not the Dracula ....


Its the sign of  mosquito bite. Mosquito had just flew away after drinking my precious blood ! It was taking rest , after drinking blood , on the wall.
Its body was swollen up.
No need to say it consumed my blood. It had a full stomach that it cant fly too.

What I did ?

Switched on light. Went near the spot where the mosquito was sitting. SLAP !

Mosquito dead leaving behind blood marks.

Blood is Mine. ( Not of mosquito )
After my victory over real Dracula, I had a sound sleep.