Thursday, March 6, 2014

Election dates are announced ...

Election dates are announced . It is from April 7 to May 17  I am happy...
No... No...


I am not saying it with political point of view !

There is a reason for my happiness .....

Summer is nearing. Since I live in a humid place ,  summer days are difficult to live here. Sweating is all over the body and it is difficult to say from which part of body , sweat is coming out ! We must sit under a turning fan always.
Since oncoming election dates are on summer time , we will get undisturbed electricity supply !
Usually , during summer time, demand for electricity compared to other time , is very high. Hence to balance the supply and demand , Electricity board will impose load shedding .
Now , election dates are announced . They will try to supply the electricity ( by hook or crook ) non stop. Otherwise , people will not put vote !
That means , during this summer I can sit happily under a turning fan , wiping my sweat !