Friday, March 21, 2014

My summer plans

Summer has come. In Udupi, we always feel hot , no matter what is the day ! Now coming to my summer plans, I have already implemented those.

My plans ---

1. I have started to take bath twice a day. My good fortune is that there is enough water in our well. So, I can take bath at whatever the time I want.
2. I stay in rural area of Udupi. MESCOM people think that people living in rural area are not much in need of electricity. Here load shedding is more. Whenever I switch on the computer, power goes ! After lot of study on the behaviour of MESCOM man, I have figured out that he will cut the power on the hours which start from whole numbers , like 9.00 , 10.00 , 11.00 etc . It is same for both AM and PM. I decided not to touch computer at these time.
3. As the temperature is going on raising , I have requested my parents to fix an AC atleast in my room . But father said it is of no use since there will be no power.