Saturday, March 29, 2014

Shilpa Shetty in Comedy Nights

On 23 rd march 2014 , the episode of Comedy Nights with Kapil having Shilpa Shetty promoting her movie  ( produced in her banner ) was aired. I watched it yesterday .

I always do things differently !

Shilpa Shetty was with her husband Raj Kundra. As everyone know , Shilpa Shetty hails from Mangalorean family and Kundra is a punjabi.
Kapil wanted Kundra to say something to Shilpa in her language Tulu. If I am right, he uttered something like " porlu ponnu " . I am not sure .
Kapil wanted to know the meaning of it. Shilpa translated it as " looking sexy ".
I was surprised. According to my knowledge of Tulu, it is just you are looking beautiful or " beautiful woman  "
I wondered why did Shilpa translated it as like that ? May be in Mumbai , it has taken the meaning like that. Big cities and strange meanings !