Sunday, March 2, 2014

India Vs Pakistan cricket match today

Today is the day of India and Pakistan cricket ODI match. Since afternoon 1.30 , I watched whole match as India was batting first . ( Otherwise, I would not watch ).
Just now , India's batting quota is finished. I prefer to watch batting of Virat Kohli and Ravindra Jadeja . As Kohli got out early, I continued watching since Jadeja is yet to come.
During those tense moments, Jadeja scored a 50. If India win the match, I would give " man of the match " award to Jadeja.
Nowonwards, I dont watch TV. I cant withstand the nail biting tension which always grips me when a Pak batsman hits a boundary. But I will come to know the result.

HOW ????

There are people like my father who thinks cricket is just a game and not a war ! So, he will take win and losing both with no emotions !
He would be the best person to give me updates about game.