Thursday, March 20, 2014

My friend Shashi


2 days back , my friend , Shashi had come to visit me. It was a full moon night. It was all brightness outside. There he came , Shashi , glowing with cheerfulness as always. Everyone in house were happy to see him.
For me, he was looking more handsome . Wearing white colour shirt , he was full of beauty. I wondered why am I thinking like this?
I decided to take a photograph of him so that he will be always with me . But if I say my intention, my family members will forbid me from doing so.
He was standing between the trees. There were no one else. I grabbed my mobile and went outside to take a photo of Shashi with mobile camera..
Without a noise, I took the photo of Shashi. I quietly entered room and laid myself down on bed , with a warmer feeling that , from now onwards , Shashi will be always with me.
I opened the mobile photos and wanted to see my work.
....
....
....
But to my horror, there was nothing. I forgot to press the image button .
Now Shashi has gone. But he will again visit me in one month time.

Full moon day always come once a month , and my friend Shashi too ( Shashi = moon ).